Department of Management Studies:
Introduction of The Department
Management is the art of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal.
Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
Organization and coordination of the activities of an enterprise in accordance with certain policies and in achievement of clearly defined objectives. Management is often included as a factor of production along with machines, materials and money.
Directors and managers have the power and responsibility to make decisions to manage an enterprise when given the authority by the shareholders.
As a discipline, management comprises the interlocking functions of formulating corporate policy and organizing, planning, controlling, and directing the firm’s resources to achieve the policy’s objectives
Focus of The Department
- To provide updated technical and professional information
- To guide the students towards progress and success by creating an environment that nurtures creativity, academic excellence, professionalism, highest standard of ethics, responsibility, respect for individuals and cultural development.
- To inculcate high moral, ethical & professional standards among our students & to empower them to face the present cut throat competition of the corporates.
- To promote industry institute interaction through more number of collaborative programs with Industries, Research and Development centers.
- To Venture for sustained placement for our students through campus interviews.
|Faculty Members Details|