Eligibility for Admission :
Candidates seeking admission to the under graduate degree courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination which is recognized by the University of Madras, In Addition to this:
1. Applicants to B.Sc.(Computer Science) and B.C.A.(Computer Applications) should have studied Mathematics / Computer Science at the HSC Level.
2. Applicants to B.Sc.(Mathematics) and B.Sc.(Electronics & Communication Science) should have studied Mathematics and Physics at the HSC level.
3. Applicants to B.B.A (Business Administration), B.Com.(Corporate Secretaryship) with good marks in Accountancy, Commerce will be given preference.
4. Applicants to B.Sc. (Plant Biology & Plant Bio-Technology) should have studied Biology and Chemistry at the HSC level.
5. Applicants to B.Sc.(Chemistry) and B.Sc.(Physics) should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their HSC or equivalent.
6. Applicants to M.Sc.(IT), should have studied B.Sc.(Comp. Science) / B.C.A. or any Degree course with Mathematics or Statistics.
7. Applicants to M.S.W. should have passed any undergraduate degree course.
8. Applicants to B.Com / B.Com (Accounting & Finance) should have studied Accountancy, Commerce and Business Mathematics at HSC level.
9. Applicants to B.Sc.(I.S.M) should have studied Computer Science and Commerce at HSC level.
10. B.A.(Corporate Economics) is offered to candidates with good marks in Economics, History, Geography, Advanced Language or vocational course.
HOW TO APPLY…
Application Forms and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the College website www.scpjaincollege.com and the completed form shall be submitted with registration fee of Rs.100.