KARUNA CLUB :
Karuna Club is instituted to motivate the students to practise non – voilence,Ahimsa and Vegetarianism and to inculcate the human values in the minds of the students.
Karuna club has been established in the academic year 2013-14.
Advisory Committee for Karuna Club :
Chairman : Dr.S.Babu
Co-ordinator : Dr.Santhosh.S.Mehta, Asst.Prof.,Dept.of Eco.(2013-14).& Mrs.N.S.Rekha,Asst.Prof.Dept.of A/F(2014).
Associate Co-ordinators : Mr.G.K.Rajesh Kumar,Asst.Prof., Dept. of Maths & Dr.C.P.Prakash,Asst.Prof., Dept.of PB & BT .
Asst.Co-ordinators : Ms.Geetha,Asst.Prof.,Dept. of Computer Science.
Karuna Club Activities:
1. Ahima Peace Rally
2. Mega Blood Donation
3. Teacher Training Programme
4. Humane Education Training Programme
5. Tree Planting Function
6. Veg Chat Mela
7. Mega First Aid Training Programme & Aids Awareness Programme
8. Blue Cross of India Visit
9. Anuvrat Sankalp – Code of Conduct of Vows
10 .Beauty without cruelty one day workshop
11. Slogan writing competition (say no to plastic)
12. Student Declaration (Convert non-veg. into pure veg.)
13. Eggless Chocolate making workshop
14. Enrolment of staffs & students for voluntary membership in Blue Cross of India
15. Antiabortion awareness lecture cum health checkup camp
16. Karuna values associated with pros of vegetarian diet
17. Yoga awareness programme
18.Mega Rally ( say no to plastic and save the earth)
19.Teacher/Volunteers training programme on humane education
21.Forgiveness Day Celebration